Marysville, CA 95901
Bring your mechanical and maintenance skills for this outstanding full time opportunity!
Yuba County public works agency seeks Utility Workers for rare job openings!
Position snapshot: Must be able to perform maintenance duties such as general maintenance work involving roads, ditches and buildings
Duties, qualifications and skills required:
- Overall maintenance, repair and service functions
- Structure maintenance including all buildings and maintenance facilities
- Working knowledge of pipelines; grounds maintenance, fences and gates
- General electrical and mechanical repairs
- Ability to perform painting, general carpentry repairs, concrete work, plumbing and routine vehicle servicing
- Must have the ability to lift up 100 lbs.
- Safety is Job #1: follow safe practices!
- Ability to understand and follow written and oral directions
- Skilled uses of hand and power tools
- Miscellaneous grounds and custodial work
Submit resume in complete confidence or apply in person with valid work ID
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northern California. Find your job Find your career with RUSH Personnel!
RUSH Personnel Perks Include:
Accrued Sick Pay
Performance and Attendance Incentives (at client’s discretion)
Must have a clean DMV report and pass a background check.