Dishroom Service Supervisor
Chico, CA 95926
Bring your food service and supervisor skills for this great job opening!
Chico institutional food program seeks Service Supervisor for part time job opening!
- Supervise food service employees and cashiers to ensure the highest quality of services
- General responsibility for the quality of the customer service experience; including food quality, speed of service, presentation, portion control, restocking service items, and cleanliness
- Proper sanitation, food handling, and safety
- Monitors equipment functioning and reports problems requiring maintenance or repair
- Employee scheduling
- Work is performed in a food service and kitchen environment; some exposure to heat, cold, and moisture; continuous contact with staff
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods; manual dexterity and eye-hand coordination; lift and move objects weighing up to 40 lbs
- Corrected hearing and vision to normal range; verbal communication
- Use of food service and cash register equipment
- Current ServSafe Certification or equivalent, or ability to obtain
- Current California Food Handlers Certification
Schedule: Hours: 4pm to 9:30pm
Days: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northern California. Find your job Find your career with RUSH Personnel!
RUSH Personnel Perks Include:
- Weekly payroll
- Accrued Sick Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives (at client s discretion)