Laser Support Tech
Woodland, CA 95695
Bring your Laser-sharp service skills for this great Full Time opportunity!
Woodland manufacturer seeks a full time Service Tech for an exciting career opportunity!
- Performing product installations
- Provide service and repairs of customer laser equipment
- GPS Equipment
- Steering and guidance of equipment
- Awareness/following all company procedures
- Inventory management and processing all pertinent paperwork in a timely fashion
- Maintenance of company service vehicles
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with customers, co workers, and venders
- Will perform a wide variety of install/service
- Will require on-going product and technical knowledge to stay up-to-date with technology needs
- Performs occasional pick-up and delivery of equipment and parts to/from customers and vendors
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northern California. Find your job…Find your career with RUSH Personnel!
RUSH Personnel Perks Include:
- Weekly payroll
- Accrued Sick Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives (at client’s discretion)