Redding, CA 96002
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Joins, fabricates, and repairs metal and other weldable material by applying appropriate welding techniques and operating various welding devices.
- Interprets blueprints, specifications, diagrams or schematics to determine appropriate welding process.
- Inspects completed welds to determine structural soundness.
- Familiar with and complies with all safety requirements and prtocols for working in a hazardous environment.
- May prepare the materials and set up for welding device.
- Has gained proficiency in multiple competencies relevant to the job.
- Works independently within established procedures associated with the specific job function.
- Requires 3-5 years of related experience.
This position consists of mainly welding and fabricating, however there will be shop duties as well.
Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
Monday thru Friday
Healthcare, 401k and other benefits
Apply in person with valid work ID and job history (resume):
Rush Personnel Services Inc.
4075 Railroad Avenue
Redding, Ca 96001