Customer Service Representative
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Coordinate and dispatch customer requests for fuel, hotel, rental reservations and other services using radios, phones.
2. Dispatch telephone calls to appropriate individuals.
3. Post fuel and other service invoices.
4. Receive credit card and cash payments.
5. Count and maintain cash drawer.
6. Maintain lobby and front counter for cleanliness.
7. Maintain coffee for customers.
8. Follow opening and closing checklists for customer service.
9. Adjust pace to level of customer activity.
10. Present positive image of the company.
11. Perform related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, CERTIFICATION, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
1. Ability to perform operations using units of American money.
2. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists (MULTI-TASKING IS A MUST).
3. Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing, with customers and fellow employees.
4. Skilled in use of Microsoft Office products and networked computers.
5. Required to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
6. Must be able to work a flexible schedule.